My Final Fabrics

I made my final fabrics on a 7 and 10 gauge knit machine so I would have more variety.  I also used a diverse range of yarns; elastic, monofilament, mohair, antara and mercerised cotton. These yarns allowed me to provide diversity, but still keep my fabrics as one collection.

Below are photographs of my 12 final fabrics...










 
 




I am very pleased with my final fabrics, and find they work well as a collection. I think it is clear that these fabrics are designed for high-end womenswear as it can be seen through the quality, colour palette and the overall design I have used in the fabrics.I particularly like the sections that will expose the body when placed on a person.

If I were to make improvements I would include more shaping so there were less samples looking rectangular.