Photoshoot

I chose to take my final fabrics and use them in a photo shoot to visualise how they can be used on the body. This allowed me to show how the fabrics reveal elements of the skin through the transparent and open sections.

Below are some of my most successful photographs...









Overall I am pleased with how my photographs came out and think they show the fabrics at there best. I especially like the colour of the skin against my colour palette, and how the fabrics make the skin part of the overall look.

If I had the opportunity to redo the shoot I would evaluate all my photographs from the original shoot to help me to avoid making similar mistakes. These mistakes were such things as the lighting being too dark in some images, less photographs of particular fabrics, and other parts of the body getting into the shot that I could not crop or edit out.