Drawings

My photographs of skin wrapped in thread were really successful, and I wanted to create a series of drawing from them. My main focus for these drawings were to focus on the segments of shape that were create when the thread was pulled tight.




                                                                                                 http://dontpaniconline.com/media/additional/Catwalk%20White%20Closed%20Dress.JPG
                                                                                                                                                         Rachael Barrett

 
The most successful media I used was the tracing paper. I like the translucence effect which has both a delicate and structural quality. This has encourage me even more so to use mono-filament yarn in my samples.